Wednesday, June 23, 2010

INVICTUS

I rented Invictus this evening. Most likely it will take about 4 nights to get through it.
However, I started it, watched about 10 minutes of it, and already my heart is in my throat. I have a strong feeling that I will be tearing much throughout this movie.

I'm reading "The Power of One" right now. It is about South Africa around the time of WWII. It is very descriptive in its portrayal of apartheid in the tiniest matters of life.

I didn't think Marty wanted to watch, but I will happily be starting it over later this evening to begin it with her.

2 comments:

Helen said...

That is one of my favorite books - I read it many years ago and often recommend it.

I still say "Absoloodle" all the time!

Unknown said...

Oh my. There aren't many people who would understand "Absoloodle!"