Monday, May 25, 2009

Band Name Contest

Our family has a little blue grass band.
We've been struggling to think of a name. Tonight, as we walked around the block, we brainstormed such names as:

Three Tries
Second Chance
Emma's Awesome
Stonebridge Trail
Copper Stream (parading Nickel Creek)
Three Moons
Converse
Cornelia
Cascadia Trails (named after dad's favorite running shoe)

We're still stumped. We need help. Thus, a "Name the Band" Contest.

Give us your ideas. Winner gets a prize.

Check out Emma's blog for full details.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Sorry, just so obvious:

The Button Holes

The Beginning Farmer's Wife said...

I know your last name is Button . . . but "The Duttons" keeps popping into my mind. :)

Emma said...

Sorry Dad, I'm still rooting for Emma's Awesome.
But maybe that's just me.

Jenna said...

Final Lap

ties is running AND my favorite mockumentary band