This is the short version of my FANS 24 HOUR race this past weekend for those who just like the highlights:
1. 86.86 miles
2. Wet and cold for 18 hours
3. Blisters on the bottoms of my heels
4. Consumed lots of food
5. Visited the porta potties often
6. Walked a lot
7. Great volunteers!
8. Saw a puddle morph into a bunny rabbit and jump up at my face (at 3 in the morning)
9. Met lots of other ultra runners
10. Did not go as crazy as I thought I would going around and around a 2.4127 mile course.