Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tomorrow's Run. I usually don't post a run until I've done it. However, it's been a while since my last post, and I'm not feeling very creative tonight.

I'm backing the mileage down a little tomorrow in light of next week's race. Plus, there was a midweek 8 miler on Tuesday that will help this week's mileage.

What I'm looking forward to, besides the panorama of Nason Hill road, the sunrise, running in warmer weather, seeing some turkeys, and just being out, is running in trail shoes.

The Brooks Cascadias are incredible trail shoes. They are better than almost any road shoe I've ever run in. I've put in a plug for them in the past, but must do so again. Here's a picture:
No blisters, no lost toe nails, no hot spots, no bruised pads, dries quickly, stays cool, keeps feet warm in winter and cooks breakfast.

Now, I need to find a good excuse to get the Cascadia 4:

1 comment:

Andrew said...

By far the best excuse is "because the old ones wore out". Run on....